Linker error

Hi,

just got this error after fresh install of latest juce version (github.com/julianstorer/JUCE/zipball/master).

Ld /Users/FinalFanta54321/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/VCommanderVST-bhdxstokztnbkggkvdadquievkby/Build/Products/Debug/VCommanderVST_debug.component/Contents/MacOS/VCommanderVST_debug normal i386
    cd "/Eigene_Dateien/VST_Development/Eigene Projekte/VCommander/VST/Builds/MacOSX"
    /Developer/usr/bin/clang++ -arch i386 -bundle -L/Users/FinalFanta54321/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/VCommanderVST-bhdxstokztnbkggkvdadquievkby/Build/Products/Debug -F/Users/FinalFanta54321/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/VCommanderVST-bhdxstokztnbkggkvdadquievkby/Build/Products/Debug -filelist /Users/FinalFanta54321/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/VCommanderVST-bhdxstokztnbkggkvdadquievkby/Build/Intermediates/VCommanderVST.build/Debug/VCommanderVST.build/Objects-normal/i386/VCommanderVST_debug.LinkFileList -bundle -framework AudioToolbox -framework AudioUnit -framework Carbon -framework Cocoa -framework CoreAudio -framework CoreAudioKit -framework CoreMIDI -framework DiscRecording -framework IOKit -framework QuartzCore -framework WebKit -o /Users/FinalFanta54321/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/VCommanderVST-bhdxstokztnbkggkvdadquievkby/Build/Products/Debug/VCommanderVST_debug.component/Contents/MacOS/VCommanderVST_debug

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
  "AUBaseLookup::Lookup(short)", referenced from:
      APFactory<AUBaseLookup, JuceAU>::Factory(AudioComponentDescription const*) in juce_AU_Wrapper.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I am on Xcode 4.2.1. Any idea what I did wrong? Do I need to upgrade Xcode to 4.5?

Thanks

You probably just need to get the latest version of the introjucer and use it to re-save your project.

Thanks Jules, it works now!