Linking error in example project

I’ve done a clean install of the latest juce source tree (gotten fresh from sourceforge this evening), and I’m attempting to build the ‘example_project_for_Mac’ app.

Xcode hands me the following error:

Undefined symbols:
_glViewport
…/juce/bin/libjucedebug.a(juce_mac_Windowing.o) reference to undefined _glViewport

Anyone have thoughts on why this would occur? I have the 10.2.8, 10.3, and 10.4u SDKs, so I don’t expect there’s a compatibility problem there.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

you have to add opengl related frameworks.

HTH

I’m afraid helpful suggestions often require more than one sentence. Is there a particular OpenGL framework that the example project is lacking? It already has the AGL framework, which contains a #define for glViewport. Any thoughts on why the linker would consider this to still be undefined? Here’s some more trivia that might help:

I’m running XCode version 2.4.1,
I’ve not changed anything in the juce source tree, other than to build the main libraries, and now try to build the example project.

It’s the opengl.framework that you need. Sorry, it should have already included that - I’ve checked in a new version of the project file that works now.