LookAndFeel

I am creating skin class just as OldSchoolLookAndFeel. I want to change the shape of TextEditor, but his shape is created in TextEditor::paint()… Jules, what do you think about moving drawing the shape of TextEditor to LookAndFeel class?

Sure, that could easily be moved.

Ок, I am waiting while you do it… I am right understand, you do it?

Yes, I’ve done it, just need to do some checking-in…

It would be good, if a class ResizableWindow and the classes, inherited from him, would have the default backgroundColour(don’t set in constructor), like TextButton:: buttonColourId

And TabbedComponent::addTab too

It would allow to change default colour in the LookAndFeel class

Yes, good idea!

Jules, can you change the default backgroundColour(don’t set in constructor) in class ResizableWindow and the classes, inherited from him?

No, I don’t think it has a default colour at the moment.

It is bad. I develop various skins, and the opportunities of a class LookAndFeel not suffice to me.
For example one skin with a white background and black text, and another with a black background and white text. It is possible to increase number of colours is like TextButton:: buttonColourId, in such classes as ResizableWindow, TabbedComponent

Well if you’ve got any specific colour requests, let me know and it’s quite easy to add them.

ResizableWindow::backgroundColourId
ResizableWindow::textColourId

TabbedComponent::backgroundColourId
TabbedComponent::textColourId
TabbedComponent::highlightColourId
TabbedComponent::highlightedTextColourId

Please add the following colour IDs:

ResizableWindow::backgroundColourId
ResizableWindow::textColourId

TabbedComponent::backgroundColourId
TabbedComponent::textColourId
TabbedComponent::highlightColourId
TabbedComponent::highlightedTextColourId

crumbs, i wonder how many more times you can duplicate that before someone says somethi- oh… darn.