I’m looking for someone to take over some work maintaining a signature plugin that we have developed for a Grammy winner producer/engineer client. The work will start in mid December.
- Confident C++ and JUCE skills
- Knowledge of basic DSP effects (hooking up filters, delay lines chorus/flangers etc)
- Experience delivering, maintaining and troubleshooting cross-platform/cross-format plugins
- …and all those tricky things that go along with it (activation/licensing, code signing, third party libraries etc.)
- Working with the graphics designer to improve the bitmap based GUI and custom Look and Feels.
- Optimisation where possible
- Improving build automation and unit testing
Initially we anticipate the workload will be mostly bug fixing with some feature implementation for minor revisions.
The client has plans/ideas for further plugins so the work will most likely grow.
This is a remote position although someone located in LA or at least on that timezone would be a bonus!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to let me know a bit about yourself and what you’ve worked on!
CEO @ Melodrive