Mac path Localization question for File::SpecialLocationType

Recently, an issue has come up for me where a user with a system localized in Arabic was unable to use my plugins, because they were unable to automatically create their presets folders on first launch. I currently use File::getSpecialLocation(File::userMusicDirectory), then drill down into Apple’s recommended path of “Audio Music Apps/Plug-In Settings” within that before creating the manufacturer subfolder for my plugins to use for their respective presets subfolders.

This works perfectly for everyone, until today. While I don’t localize my plugins themselves into any language other than English, I want them to be compatible for users all over the world irrespective of their system language.

Is there a way we can have a universal path added to JUCE’s File::SpecialLocationType method for the “~/Music/Audio Music Apps/Plug-In Settings” folder that is localization-aware? I’m not sure where I’d personally begin to work around that at this time, and I’ve got far too much on my plate to look into it myself at the moment.

Thanks in advance!