Make the recorded sound vst?

I record the sound of kalimba.
How can I make them vst?

I want to make it look like this.

Is there any good way?
Is there any good demo?

http://hise.audio/

1 Like

i looked at hise too. that thing is huge and if you’re a newbie you definitely don’t wanna waste a lot of time with this highly optimized and complicated code. i am learning all this for 2 years now and still don’t understand what is going on in hise. especially if your plugin literally only needs to have 1 instrument there is no need for all the modularity in hise and you’re better off just finding out how to load sounds with juce, then how to play them back, how to use the midiBuffer in processBlock and then the desired post-processing effects. it would make much more sense to only go back to hise, once your plugin is done, to get some inspiration for optimization then. it would be easier to understand what’s going on there once you’ve experienced some of the basic problems just for yourself

1 Like

In that case, you probably want to start with the tutorials (below). This way you can learn the basics and be able to estimate what it will take to accomplish your goal. If you are new to C++, you will probably want to do the same thing - there are tutorials all over the internet for that.

1 Like