MIDIOut delay of AudioPluginHost

Hello. I’m learning JUCE now. I’m trying to use the AudioPluginHost in the extras directory to try MIDI in/out. I would like to know why there is a certain delay in the MIDIOut.
MIDI Input and MIDI Output are directly wired to send MIDI information. In my environment, the number of delays increases with the number of shutdowns. At startup, the delay is 0 seconds, but when the system is shut down and started up again, there is a 1.5 second delay. Similarly, a shutdown results in a 3.0 second delay at the next startup. Each successive shutdown is repeated in increments of 1.5 seconds (1.5, 3.0, 4.5, 6.0, …) delay. In addition, pressing and holding the power button to perform a forced shutdown will return the delay to 0 seconds. Even after this forced shutdown, a system shutdown will add 1.5 seconds to the next startup.
What can you guess the cause of this? The VST wiring information is saved in “.filterpath”. However, when testing this, no saving was done prior to shutdown. The VST used for internal testing is a program outside of JUCE, but the AudioPluginHost itself is not rewritten as it is in the tutorial code.
・Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (Ver 1809)
・JUCE v7.0.5
I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
(Postscript: Disabling the fast startup feature in Windows will not cause this problem.)

Never heard about something like this. How do you test the midi connection? Do you use a hardware midi controller connected to your computer? Persists this bug if you only use the piano in the audiopluginhost? How do you measure that delay?

Thanks for the reply. I connected a device that sends a specific MIDI signal (e.g.a MIDI controller) to MIDI Input, and connected a virtual MIDI port (e.g. Loop MIDI, etc.) to MIDI Output. I measured the delay time from Input to Output using software that can check MIDI input/output information. I checked that it doesn’t take time from pressing a key on the MIDI controller to the MIDI input in the AudioPluginHost. I also tried using a different virtual MIDI port, but the results were the same. The same results were obtained even if a VST plugin was not connected to audio input/output in the AudioPluginHost. MIDI Input and Output are connected directly, so there is nothing in between.
The same results were obtained with Windows 11 Pro. This one also returned to 0 seconds after disabling the fast startup in Windows, shutting down, and booting.