Play up mp3 audio files

Hello,

im pretty new to JUCE at all and i got a project in school to create a MP3 player in JUCE. So i wonder if its any topic before or a guide on the internet for JUCE how to add a mp3 file and play it up with JUCE? :slight_smile:

If you got any other guides on the internet for juce with buttons/slider and so on please link them also!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Well, the audio page in the juce demo app will play audio files, you should probably start by looking at that.

Thank you very much, will do!

Edit*

Okej i have some more question now because i just like them so damn much!

For the moment i got buttons to add numbers, but each button got 1 number 1 to 9. And at the moment they replace the other on the same label, but
i really want them to add. Like if i click 1, 5 and 6 i want one label to be 156. Any ideas how to fix this ? :slight_smile:

I have an idea, perhaps you could try explaining the problem again, using proper sentences :smiley: You might also want to check out the following tutorial by haydxn. Itโ€™s a good intro to using Juce. Itโ€™s been posted several places online but a recent google search found it here:
http://lubyk.org/en/software/mimas/document171.pdf
If youโ€™re issues persist you can always post some simplified code to the forum so others can see if they can spot what the problem is. Good luck with your project.