I'm trying to host Kairatune plug-in (available for free here http://futucraft.com/2013/kairatune-1-2-is-out/) within a Juce app, and it's definitely failing. I'm using Juce 2.1.8 and I also tried using the "audio plugin host" demo code without success.
The thing is very strange: it seems that this plug-in is somehow breaking the audio processing. When it is loaded, testing the audio from the AudioDeviceSelectorComponent doesn't generate sound anymore.
Nevertheless this plug-in is working perfectly within other hosts (I tried several DAW and SaviHost).
It would be great is someone here could take a look at this, I'm always wondering if my soft is involved (even the "audio plugin host" demo failed).