Plugin mono on cubase

Hello,
It’s weird, my plugin outputs only mono audio on Cubase 9. I have the following in my AudioProcessor

bool NebulaAudioProcessor::isBusesLayoutSupported (const BusesLayout& layouts) const
{
    // Only mono/stereo and input/output must have same layout
    const AudioChannelSet& mainInput  = layouts.getMainInputChannelSet();
    const AudioChannelSet& mainOutput = layouts.getMainOutputChannelSet();

// input and output layout must be the same
    if (mainInput != mainOutput) return false;

// do not allow disabling the main buses
    if (mainInput.isDisabled()) return false;

// only allow stereo
    if (mainInput.size() != 2) return false;

return true;
}

Debugging the code, the same pointer is pushed into each channel of the incoming buffer, so that even though it says there’s 2 channels actually the output is mono as both the channels are the same.

This only happens with cubase.

Any ideas?

Are you on the develop branch? I think you may be hitting a bug that is still on the master branch.

Thanks for the reply.
I’m on the master. I guess it’s time to jump to dev then! Sorry I should have tried it before bothering you.

Hmm, no that didn’t fix it. What was the bug?

@fabian Sorry to poke, I know you’re busy. I tried updated to the tip of the dev branch but it didn’t solve the problem. What was the bug that was fixed in the dev branch? I tried digging through the commits but I got a bit lost since they aren’t tied to issues.
I’m a bit stuck with this and people are getting a bit miffed.
Thanks

Are you using BusProperties?

: AudioProcessor (
    BusesProperties()
        .withInput ("Input", AudioChannelSet::stereo())
        .withOutput ("Output", AudioChannelSet::stereo())
    )

?

Yeah I tried that. Do I need both that and isBusesLayoutSupported? Has anyone had this problem?

Do you also see this problem in the “audio plugin demo”? The “audio plugin demo” has the exact same bus layouts as your plugin.

Getting the latest, latest JUCE fixed it! Thanks.