Problem Signing my AAX Plugin

I need help with this process, it is so confusing for me.

I have created an AAX release file and I have the digital signature. I want to send it to a client.

I currently have PACE central access and Eden Tools. I have installed Eden SDK on my Windows and I have created in PACE Central a new Product and a New Wrap Configuration (Signing Only because I am a Digital Signing-only customer)

The next step is wrap/sign my binaries. I only need to sign but I dont understand when the guide says this:

wraptool sign --verbose --account [MyAccount] --keyfile ["MyKeyFile.p12"] --keypassword "[MyKeyFilePassword]" --wcguid [5261DD2F-BF20-4045-AC68-F2D3ED976C9E ]--in [MyKillerApp.exe] --out [MyKillerApp_signed.exe]

What files are exactly MyKillerApp.exe and MyKillerApp_signed.exe ?

Thank you in advance!

Those docs are showing you where the binary that you want to be signed is supposed to go in the argument list for wraptool
--in is the command line parameter indicating the next argument will be the file to sign
--out is the command line parameter indicating the next argument will be the name of the signed file after completion

Anything in [ ] is a parameter that you are supposed to provide when you run that command.

Oh, now I understand, thank you :slight_smile:

Just to be sure, My binary file is the exe that I generated of my AAX plugin using this guide, isn’t it? JUCE: Tutorial: Package your app or plugin for distribution