Problem with adding juce_dsp module and using global path

modules

#1

On Windows 8.1 (and confirmed by a friend, on MacOSX 10.12 too) :

The global path is correct, so what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance for reply!


#2

I had the same problem a couple days ago… seems to me that juce considers juce_dsp a user module and uses the user module path instead…
I tried around with the different variations and found a working one, but there is some bugfixing needed in the projucer.


#3

Thanks, there will be a fix for this on develop shortly.

EDIT: here is is - df06909


#4

That was a quickie, thank you! Works here.

If just all bugs were so easy :wink:

BTW. took me a while to find the C++14 setting… I think it used to be in the exporter, but found it now in the general project settings…


#5

BTW. took me a while to find the C++14 setting… I think it used to be in the exporter, but found it now in the general project settings…

Yeah this has moved to the project settings. I made a post about it here which you may have missed.