Problems with DSP module and MKL lib

dsp

I cant get MKL working with the new dsp module in Windows with JUCE 5.3.2 and VS 2017

jucer Header Search Path: “C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2018.3.210\windows\mkl\include”
jucer Extra library search path: “C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\compilers_and_libraries_2018.3.210\windows\mkl\lib\ia32_win”

I get:
1>------ Build started: Project: Plugin_VST, Configuration: Release32 Win32 ------
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiCreateDescriptor_d_md
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiSetValue
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiCreateDescriptor
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiFreeDescriptor
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiComputeForward
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiCommitDescriptor
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiCreateDescriptor_s_md
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiComputeBackward
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiCreateDescriptor_d_1d
1>Plugin.lib(include_juce_dsp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DftiCreateDescriptor_s_1d

Any help?

Are you actually linking the library? What is the content of the “External Libraries to Link” field? What does the compilation link line look like?

Hi t0m, I was able to link it, but I do not notice any improvement in performance compared with native juce.
The External libs to link in projucer are:

mkl_intel_c.lib 
mkl_sequential.lib
mkl_core.lib

I don’t know if MKL is working now, (it’s activated from dsp_module, and the compiler and linker do not throw any errors)

Put breakpoints in the Juce code where the MKL stuff is called…

maybe I misunderstood, I use the dsp module only for oversampling, I thought that the filters were processed by mkl, but not <?>