Projucer exporting wrong '/' when saving

I just finished a bunch of development on os x. now when I open up the jucer file in windows 10 and save the project so I can work on the windows build, i get a ton of errors because all of the paths in the #includes are using Mac-style /'s.

juceHeader.h looks like this, which is appropriate if i were loading it up on OS X:

#include <juce_audio_basics/juce_audio_basics.h>
#include <juce_audio_devices/juce_audio_devices.h>
#include <juce_audio_formats/juce_audio_formats.h>
#include <juce_audio_processors/juce_audio_processors.h>
#include <juce_audio_utils/juce_audio_utils.h>
#include <juce_core/juce_core.h>
#include <juce_data_structures/juce_data_structures.h>
#include <juce_events/juce_events.h>
#include <juce_graphics/juce_graphics.h>
#include <juce_gui_basics/juce_gui_basics.h>
#include <juce_gui_extra/juce_gui_extra.h>

Any idea what is causing this? I don’t want to manually change EVERY header path in EVERY file my project uses. This seems like a very strange bug that shouldn’t happen…

As far as I know, the forward slash works on windows for relative paths too. You don’t need to change the paths. At least I had never problems with this format compiling on visual studio, although I couldn’t find backup for my claim searching the web…

Could the errors be caused by something else?

Which version of Visual Studio?

I use Mac style slashes (/) in my include paths and Visual Studio has never complained.

#include "../JuceLibraryCode/JuceHeader.h"

The issue is more likely that the path to your JUCE folder is wrong.

Rail

i’m using Community 2013

Weird. My juce folder is located at ../JUCE-4.2.4/modules
It doesn’t cause a problem for me on OS X. should I be using a fixed path on windows? I’ve never had this problem before with other projects. I can’t remember if I was using fixed paths or relative paths tho…

In these kind of problems I try to see the actual compiler statement, there you can see, which include paths are actually used…

Good luck

Try

../JUCE_4_2_4/modules

There must be a parsing issue with the path you’re using.

Rail

It also doesn’t like my custom modules, located at
<matkatmusic_modules/matkatmusic_modules.h>
When I get home I’ll look at the exact errors in VS2013. But they all said
"can’t find file …" For each file in my juce_header.h

All compilers, even on Windows, can handle forward-slashes in include paths. Imagine what a pain it’d be otherwise!