Experimental JUCER generates naughty JuceHeader.h

I just clean rebuilt my project and all and now my JuceHeader.h isn’t being correctly generated!

#if (defined (_WIN32) || defined (_WIN64)) #include "../../juce/juce_amalgamated.h" #elif (defined (_WIN32) || defined (_WIN64)) #include "../../../../juce/juce_amalgamated.h" #elif (defined(__APPLE_CPP__) || defined(__APPLE_CC__)) #include "../../../../juce/juce_amalgamated.h" #elif (defined(__APPLE_CPP__) || defined(__APPLE_CC__)) #include "../../juce/juce_amalgamated.h" #endif

Note that each condition appears twice; and that the correct one is the second time. Note also that JuceLibraryCode.mm seems to be similarly affected. If I fix the files by hand, it all works, but then it gets overwritten by the experimental JUCER!

I tried fiddling with how JUCE includes its files, but with no luck.

It looks like you’ve created two build targets for the same platform, but which generate files in different folders, so each one needs a different path to the juce folder, but the jucer’s not smart enough to generate this boilerplate correctly for that situation… Easy enough to sort out, I’ll take a look…

Ok, I think I’ve got this nailed now - let me know if the latest version still produces dodgy code.

DAMN, that was fast. :smiley: That fixes it!

FYI, there was a compilation something with the old JUCER on XCode… I’ll start a new thread for it.