Experimental JUCER generates naughty JuceHeader.h


#1

I just clean rebuilt my project and all and now my JuceHeader.h isn’t being correctly generated!

#if (defined (_WIN32) || defined (_WIN64)) #include "../../juce/juce_amalgamated.h" #elif (defined (_WIN32) || defined (_WIN64)) #include "../../../../juce/juce_amalgamated.h" #elif (defined(__APPLE_CPP__) || defined(__APPLE_CC__)) #include "../../../../juce/juce_amalgamated.h" #elif (defined(__APPLE_CPP__) || defined(__APPLE_CC__)) #include "../../juce/juce_amalgamated.h" #endif

Note that each condition appears twice; and that the correct one is the second time. Note also that JuceLibraryCode.mm seems to be similarly affected. If I fix the files by hand, it all works, but then it gets overwritten by the experimental JUCER!

I tried fiddling with how JUCE includes its files, but with no luck.


#2

It looks like you’ve created two build targets for the same platform, but which generate files in different folders, so each one needs a different path to the juce folder, but the jucer’s not smart enough to generate this boilerplate correctly for that situation… Easy enough to sort out, I’ll take a look…


#3

Ok, I think I’ve got this nailed now - let me know if the latest version still produces dodgy code.


#4

DAMN, that was fast. :smiley: That fixes it!

FYI, there was a compilation something with the old JUCER on XCode… I’ll start a new thread for it.