Relab Development is looking for a C++ developer with JUCE or similar frameworks experience to join an exciting company and we will consider full time and freelance applications. Experience building audio plugins with various frameworks desired and some DSP knowledge is preferable. You will be joining a passionate team of audio software developers with the intention of developing the next generation of audio plugins with the absolutely highest quality.
- Denmark or remote
- Competitive and dependent upon experience
You will participate in the evolution, development and support of our platform, creating new high quality plugins and if you’re looking for challenging and exciting engineering work, we would like to hear from you.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing audio software in a professional environment.
- Strong C/C++
- Familiarity with JUCE framework or equivalent and various audio plugin formats
- Strong analytical skills
- API and SDK design
- Experience on MacOS and Windows
- Portfolio showing previous audio software applications built is always a bonus.
BS or MS in Computer Science, Digital Signal Processing or similar field, or equivalent
Email: email@example.com if you are interested.