Resizable GUI, Grid gap dissapears

Hello everyone, so I have an app with resizable GUI and an aspect ratio of 4:3. The thing is since I wanted to have square components separed by the same inter-component space I decided to use a grid and use columnGap and rowGap to do this. The thing is this looked great in the beggining, but when I resize the GUI using the resizableCornerComponent, some of the gaps between components dissapear and then reapear again depending on the size.

Any idea on why is this happening and how could it be fixed? I think it may be related to the integer bounds in the grid and components, but I’d still don´t know how to solve it.

Thanks!!

Without a view on your code it is hard to guess what you are doing. If you want help, it is necessary to give all informations you could.

Thanks for your answer, well the code is pretty simple I am just creating a grid and adding some items to it like this:

sequencerGrid.templateRows = { Fr(1), Fr(1), Fr(1), Fr(1), Fr(1), Fr(1), Fr(1), Fr(1) };
sequencerGrid.templateColumns = { Track(Fr(90)),Track(Fr(45)), Track(Fr(1780)),Track(Fr(122)),Track(Fr(8)) };

sequencerGrid.setGap(Px(1));

//Adding components to grid

sequencerGrid.performLayout(sequenceBounds);

The thing is that I am using the gaps between the components as a separator since I have a black background, and when the app is resized depending on the size the gaps between the components dissapear, so I cannnot see any dark background between the components.

I guess, the issue is related to incorrect rounding of integer bounds in the grid and components during scaling, leading to the disappearance and reappearance of gaps between components.