Reverb vst3 plugin issue about send and insert channel

Hello guys, I need your help.
I am currently working on a Reverb plugin. When I use the plugin to insert and send channels at the same time, I get an error in Logic Pro, Cubase or Fl Studio. In both cases, the program stops working. What do you think is causing the problem? In short, the program allows me to open only 1 reverb vst3 plugin. Otherwise, it does not work in Cubase or gives an overload error in Logic pro.

Thank you.

can you share atleast a sample of the code?

It’s not really clear from your post what kind of error you exactly get. The host application (Cubase etc) crashes or you get corrupted audio or there’s too much CPU use or something else?

If you get problems with multiple plugin instances, typical reasons for that are :

• Use of global/static variables in the code. This should be avoided almost always in plugins, as the variables will be shared between the plugin instances.
  • Too high CPU use per plugin instance in the audio code. You need to review your code that you are not doing something wrong in the audio processing code.
  • Too high CPU use per plugin instance in the GUI code. The host and all the hosted plugins use the same GUI thread to handle the GUI interactions and drawing, and if one plugin has too slow GUI code, it will slow down everything else in the host GUI also.
  • Too much memory use per plugin instance. If too much memory is used, it will cause instability in the host application. But you’d need to be spending a lot of memory for this to happen these days.

Thank you, sir. When I have permission to share the codes, I will transfer them here.

Unfortunately I can’t share right now. :confused:

‘‘Use of global/static variables in the code. This should be avoided almost always in plugins, as the variables will be shared between the plugin instances.’’

I did not fully understand this part. Could you please explain a little more?