Runtime linkage of Windows RTAS and VST plug-in

Hi,

I’m working on getting my introjucer project generating a Visual Studio 2008 project which will build RTAS and VST happily. I have edited the introjucer code to get it to generate the manifest file, and I now have a Vis Studio project which will generate a Release .dpm file which loads in ProTools and can also be renamed to .dll and used as a VST2 plug-in. Great!

My problem is that, when I try to make a Debug plug-in with the project, it gives me loads of linker warnings to do with the Runtime, eg…

1>Linking...
1>msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP90D.dll) : warning LNK4006: "public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __thiscall std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & (__cdecl*)(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &))" (??6?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QAEAAV01@P6AAAV01@AAV01@@Z@Z) already defined in FONT_FontText10.obj; second definition ignored
1>msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP90D.dll) : warning LNK4006: "public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __thiscall std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(long)" (??6?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QAEAAV01@J@Z) already defined in NAJuceControls.obj; second definition ignored
1>msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP90D.dll) : warning LNK4006: "class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::endl(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &)" (?endl@std@@YAAAV?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@1@AAV21@@Z) already defined in FONT_FontText10.obj; second definition ignored
1>msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP90D.dll) : warning LNK4006: "public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __thiscall std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(int)" (??6?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QAEAAV01@H@Z) already defined in FONT_FontText10.obj; second definition ignored

And then doesn’t load in the VST host I’m using (Ableton Live).

Has anyone else managed to get an Introjucer project building polymorphic Release RTAS and VST plug-ins, and also able to build valid Debug VST plug-ins, in Vis Studio 2008?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Paul