Beatbox Instruments is a Music/Education/Technology based startup with a presence Austin, TX area. Our goal is to make producing Music for newcomers easy, simple, and intuitive, while also allowing veterans to hone their skills even more. All this done for an affordable price.
Our main product is a cardboard DIY MIDI drum machine kit, with built-in speakers and battery to allow mobile play. We are currently developing our MIDI controller mobile application.
Beatbox Instruments is seeking JUCE/C++ Software Developers to fill a current open position.
We are seeking talented developers that have experience working both alone and with partners on large-scale projects and applications, with understanding of Music Software development and Application development.
● Help implement large parts of Applications to be used by people of various Musical skill range
● Help design an intuitive and visually appealing UI for consumers of product
● Help create a low-latency Audio production platform
● Help deploy and test applications on various platforms (iOS, MacOS, Android, etc)
● All other duties as assigned
● Has BS in CS or Engineering Discipline
● Experience in debugging and correcting errors in code
● Software development and implementation experience
● Experience using C++
● Understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) a must
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
● Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, organizational, and issue resolution
● Excellent ability to understand vague orders and implement them
● Experience with JUCE framework, Audio Programming, Swift, and/or Android Kotlin/Java a plus
● Experience with deployment and testing of mobile/desktop applications
● Ability to pass a Public Trust Background Check
For more information of the product, please check out www.beatboxinstruments.com
All inquiries please email email@example.com