C++ / JUCE / Qt Software Developer
We’re looking for an C++ developer with experience in building desktop and mobile audio and MIDI applications using JUCE and Qt.
You will be joining a small distributed team of experienced music technology professionals crafting leading-edge audio & MIDI hardware and software systems. We love music, we play music, and we love helping other people play music.
- Proficient in modern C++ and object oriented programming
- Minimum 3 years C++ software developer experience
- Must be familiar with Windows and Mac OS application development; iOS, Android, and Linux a plus
- Expertise in programming for audio and familiarity with common DSP processes and MIDI command streams
- Ability to translate wireframes into rich, professional GUIs
- Ability to design and run automated testing processes
- Experienced in working in an Agile environment
- Experience with network coding a bonus
- JUCE and Qt application frameworks
- Xcode, Visual Studio
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Audio engineering, music, or DSP skills a significant bonus
Qualifications: B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
Location: Calgary, Canada or London, England preferred, though remote working is a possibility.
Please email your CV and portfolio showing previous software products to firstname.lastname@example.org