Intermediate C++ Software Developer
We’re looking for an intermediate C++ developer, with front-end desktop and mobile application experience.
You will be joining a small, passionate team of audio enthusiasts and software developers intent on changing the way we make music using computers.
Salary Competitive, and dependant upon experience.
Location Toronto, or remote.
Qualifications BS CS, B SE, or similar field, or equivalent experience.
You will work in a fast-paced team environment comprised of skilled C++ developers, creating a modern digital audio workstation that will allow users to create, collaborate and share their compositions. You will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment, changing the world through technology and working in a small team looking to make a big difference.
● Proficient in modern C++ and object oriented programming.
● Minimum 3 years C++ software developer experience.
● Must have portfolio showing previous software products.
● Must be familiar with Windows and macOS application development.
● Experienced Agile or Lean methodologies.
● Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
● Experience working with a team, following coding standards and style guides.
● C++, JSON and XML.
● JUCE, QT or equivalent C++ application framework.
● Git, and GitHub or equivalent.
● Xcode, Visual Studio and Android Studio.
● Good written and verbal English communication skills.
● Audio engineering, music or DSP skills a bonus.
Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .