[SOLVED] Visual Studio 2019: "Frame Not In Module" debug error

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with some info on this error I’ve never seen before?

Frame not in module

The current stack frame was not found in a loaded module. Source cannot be shown for this location.

Unhandled exception at 0x0000000000000000 in Cantabile.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation executing location 0x0000000000000000.

I’m using JUCE 5.4.7 in Visual Studio 2019. I’ve been working on this project for a few months, and it has been working with no issues up until today. When I build my project I hit this error and I don’t know where to begin troubleshooting it.

• No errors present in any lines of code. The last time I altered the code it was in a working state.

• Error occurs immediately on build.

• Doesn’t seem to be a host issue as I’ve tried a number of different VST hosts.

• The only change to my system I’ve made recently, is that I’ve installed Unity and added C# support to my VS setup (unrelated to this project), but this project has even worked with those changes for a few days up until today.

• I’ve seen one solution for this error being to check “Common Language Runtime Exceptions” under the Exception Settings tab, which I have already tried with no success.

Thank you!

SOLVED…

Build > Clean fixed the issue.