Some other old VC fixes for the Introjucer (VS2005)

Hi, here is a diff of the needed fixes for compiling the introjucer with visual studio 2005.

[code]Index: extras/Introjucer/Source/Application/jucer_AppearanceSettings.cpp

— extras/Introjucer/Source/Application/jucer_AppearanceSettings.cpp (revision 70)
+++ extras/Introjucer/Source/Application/jucer_AppearanceSettings.cpp (working copy)
@@ -343,7 +343,7 @@

//==============================================================================
 class EditorPanel  : public Component,
  •                     private Button::Listener

•                     private ButtonListener // (can't use Button::Listener due to idiotic VC2005 bug)

{
    public:
    EditorPanel()
    Index: extras/Introjucer/Source/Code Editor/jucer_SourceCodeEditor.cpp
    ===================================================================
    — extras/Introjucer/Source/Code Editor/jucer_SourceCodeEditor.cpp (revision 70)
    +++ extras/Introjucer/Source/Code Editor/jucer_SourceCodeEditor.cpp (working copy)
    @@ -264,7 +264,7 @@
    //==============================================================================
    class GenericCodeEditorComponent::FindPanel : public Component,
    private TextEditor::Listener,
  •                                           private Button::Listener

•                                           private ButtonListener // (can't use Button::Listener due to idiotic VC2005 bug)

{
public:
FindPanel()
[/code]

Thanks, I’ll add that because it’s such a small change, but VS2005 is definitely not a supported target for things like the introjucer.

Is there a point in time where JUCE will cease supporting VS2005? Hell, there are 3 new versions of VS out since! And those Listener typedefs don’t look nice.

Thanks! And yes, such bugs are unbearably unbearable!

I’m so old-school because I don’t really use git as a main RCS, but would it be possible to propose such patches inside of git, instead of posting on the forum? (even if Jules rejects 99% of those because he apparently wants to write everything his way, which I think is good for code consistency)

I don’t accept push-requests on github, but if you want to send me a diff generated by git, then that’d be fine.

Should we share such diff here in the forum as a “code” section, or do we better send it to you in some other form?

Post it here, or email it to me, I don’t mind. If the number of files is small, I’d prefer just entire files rather than diffs, because it seems that most of the diffs I get sent fail to work for some reason.