Strange mouse issue

Hi,

this is NOT a bug alert, this is rather a question whether anybody else have seen this behavior.
I have a few Viewports running, some of them inside the Listboxes I am using and some are
just there to display oversized components. All of them have setScrollOnDragEnabled set to true
and with all of them I have the same issue. I can nicely scroll up and down by dragging the mouse but out of a sudden,
they stopp scrolling. Once that happened, I can only scroll using the Scrollbars but even they
behave wobbling. I make use of mouseWasDraggedSinceMouseDown and timers to evaluate
events and to do things like background color changes but not really something dangerous (in my opinion).
So, before I dig into this a bit deeper, is this a logged issue in juce?

Thanks for helping me planing my time :wink:

Are you on the latest tip of develop? I fixed a similar sounding issue with scroll on drag enabled Viewports in this commit.

Ed

Hi Ed,

no, I wasn’t but now tested wit the dev tip on MAC. Couldn’t see the issue again but need to test a bit further. But using the same tip on Linux (Raspberry) throws a bunch of errors. I’ll come back with more detailed information.

Thanks,
Joerg

No, unfortunately the issue is still there, even with the dev tip you’ve mentioned.

:frowning:

I’ve also seen this problem over the past several months, and haven’t got to the bottom of it. It is hugely annoying!