Titlebar's long text string is not fully painted

Hello All.

I am using juce for GUI purposes. Till the date I found all answers from forum itself, So thank you all for such a great work.

I am currently stuck up with following: :frowning: Need help Friends ā€¦
I want to show long text string in titleBar of documentWIndow.
when i use setUsingNativeTitleBar(true); I can see my full text is shown with window styled titlebar. But I want to use juce lookandFeel added titleBar, so i use setUsingNativeTitleBar(false); and now i canā€™t have full text on titleBar. Only half of text is visible ending with three dots(ā€¦) , Please tell how can i overcome this problem ?

I also want to put titleBarā€™s Icon on very left and text to show in center, please also suggest about this one also.

Also i want to add clock kind of facility which can show me updated time in second (as text string only) . How can i achieve regular update of time every second and display in titleBarā€¦

THank You.

If it runs out of space, then itā€™ll obviously truncate the string, but do you mean that itā€™s truncating it when thereā€™s actually plenty of space left?

Sounds like you need to write your own lookandfeel anyway, if you want to customise an icon, clock etc for it. Have a look at LookAndFeel::drawDocumentWindowTitleBar()

TitleBar have lots of space to draw rest of the text on it but it shows only half text ending with three dots(ā€¦).

Actually in starting of application i show small string only. But later i update it with updated String like
"ApplicationName +"\t"+ ApplicationVersion + ā€œ\tā€ + otherText"ā€¦ Now when i use ā€œ\tā€ titlebar only shows text till (50%) itā€™s width.
And when i donā€™t use ā€œ\tā€ and just show big length stringā€¦ Text is shown till (75%) of titleBarā€™s width.

I will try with LookAndFeel::drawDocumentWindowTitleBar()ā€¦