Just an fyi for those who use dRowAudio; since it isn't being maintained, I've had to fork it to update it.
- I couldn't get cURL to link correctly on Windows (yet).
- I'm working on Windows exclusively; don't be surprised if my fork doesn't compile elsewhere (yet)!
- Open to pull requests!
- The paths are really broken. I noticed there are two juce_module_info files (one for the user to use, and one for the demo/internal projects to use?), and the demo application doesn't get correctly registered module file paths.
- All internal projects have been updated with the latest Introjucer.
- All internal projects have as many exporters setup as possible.