Using Projucer Live Builds with Tracktion Engine module

projucer
gui

I’m trying to use Projucer Live Builds for fast UI iterations. I also have Tracktion Engine as one of the Juce modules included to the project. But for some reason I always get this compile error “use of undeclared identifier tracktion_engine” and “expected class name”. I only get this errors in Projucer, building project in IDE works fine. I looked at example projects for Tracktion Engine and all 3 of them have same issue. Is anybody faced similar issues?

0 Likes

It looks like the live build isn’t finding the declaration which means it probably isn’t including the Tracktion Engine module correctly.

You shouldn’t need to manually include tracktion_engine/tracktion_engine.h, does simply including <JuecHeader.h> fix things?

Are you sure you’ve added the Tracktion Engine module to your PJ project correctly?

0 Likes

I think I’ve added it correctly.

JuceHeader.h shows that it’s already included. I tried using both #include “JuceHeader.h” and #include “…/JuceLibraryCode/JuceHeader.h” but getting same result.

Am I missing something else?

0 Likes

I moved on. Now use Juce’s macro JUCE_LIVE_CONSTANT. Does pretty much everything I want.

1 Like