Setting up Projucer Live Build - errors

I am doing a lot of GUI development in JUCE recently and looks like there is more to come my way to I would really like to get the Live Build aspect of Projucer.

I have a project that compiles in VS 2019 and originally got a bunch of errors in regards to system header file. I found the files on my PC and added the appropriate search paths.

Then got all of these. Any ideas on remedying this very much appreciated!

I checked out this related forum post but am not sure if it applies to my situation

these same errors occur on every file in the project

error:
~\Source\MasterOutComponent.cpp: expected member name or ‘;’ after declaration specifiers
error: ~\Source\MasterOutComponent.cpp: expected ‘)’
error: ~\Source\MasterOutComponent.cpp: expected member name or ‘;’ after declaration specifiers
error: ~\Source\MasterOutComponent.cpp: ‘_To’ does not refer to a value
error: ~\Source\MasterOutComponent.cpp: expected member name or ‘;’ after declaration specifiers
error: ~\Source\MasterOutComponent.cpp: non-static data member cannot be constexpr; did you intend to make it const?
error: ~\Source\MasterOutComponent.cpp: member ‘_Tuple_conditional_explicit_v’ declared as a template
error: ~\Source\MasterOutComponent.cpp: expected ‘;’ at end of declaration list
error: ~\Source\MasterOutComponent.cpp: out-of-line definition of ‘pair<_Ty1, _Ty2>’ does not match any declaration in ‘pair<_Ty1, _Ty2>’

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Any ideas on the solution?

Sorry for the delayed reply…I gave up I don’t think the live editor is much of a thing anymore (someone correct me if I am wrong)

It has been discontinued, indeed: https://forum.juce.com/t/projucer-live-build-end-of-life/43699?u=mathieudemange