Welcome Oli!

Hello all,

We are delighted to announce that Oli James, @oli1, is the latest addition to the JUCE team.

Oli has spent most of the last decade working with JUCE as an independent contractor and has worked on custom software for some extremely famous clients (though don’t ask, as he won’t tell). We’re excited to bring him on board.

Please make him feel welcome!

19 Likes

Hi everyone!

Thanks Tom, It’s a pleasure to be a part of the team, I’ve been a big JUCE fan for years and hope I can help make it even better!

If it all starts going wrong though, you know who to blame!
Cheers

34 Likes

Welcome Oli!

1 Like

Excellent, congrats!

2 Likes

Amazing.

I’m just compiling my top 50 bugs and feature requests for you :wink:

12 Likes

welcome

1 Like

Welcome Oli!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Congrats and welcome @oli1 :raised_hands:

1 Like

Huzzah!

1 Like

New talent to team! We all benefit.

Welcome!

1 Like

congrats and welcome, Oli!

1 Like

Welcome Oli!

I noticed that some clicking sounds occur in processBlock when changing gain in real time. Can you have a look at that?

Nah, just kidding

4 Likes

Welcome Oil! :wave:

1 Like

Hello Oli!

A few weeks ago at Tracktion we did a sort of “meet the devs” session to give a bit of visibility about who we’ve got working on what areas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W00e9-LAmmc&t=6s

Maybe it’d be a good time for the JUCE team to do something similar, to introduce the new folks and talk about what’s in the pipeline?

17 Likes

Definately, hopefully the roadmap will be more public now that roli isn’t in the path anymore.

2 Likes

Hi @oli1, I’m very happy to hear that you are now working for the JUCE team. Have a wonderful time with the good folks!

2 Likes

Here you go - the first column is the important list

:wink:

6 Likes

TIL you can embed Trello boards :joy:

3 Likes