Which version of JUCE can be used to compile 64Bit VST?

I want to compile a plugin to 64Bit VST & AU. What JUCE version will work? I’ve been using JUCE146 so far, but I bet it’s too old for 64Bit plugins. I don’t think (but will try if) the tip is a good candidate as some people reported problems?! I must stress that I can’t afford to have any bugs in the plugin, it’s commercial and it must run with any host, just as did the versions I compiled using 146. My question is maintly targeted towards OS X.

The latest version would be a good start! (Well, actually I’m not sure about VSTs, that might require the latest VSTSDK and I’ve not tested it yet, but you can certainly do a 64-bit AU with no problem)

Whatever the tip was around early October, worked fine for me in compiling 64 bit Win VST and OSX AU. This would probably translate to 1.52.

Ok, I’ll give it a try, but what about the problems described here: http://rawmaterialsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6226 ? I’d also like to compile a 32Bit version which should run with Live 6.

In juce_IncludedCharacteristics.h, 64Bit VST building is prohibited by:

#if __LP64__ && (defined(__APPLE_CPP__) || defined(__APPLE_CC__)) // (disable VSTs and RTAS in a 64-bit mac build) #undef JucePlugin_Build_VST #undef JucePlugin_Build_RTAS #endif

Can I remove the #undef JucePlugin_Build_VST ?

Doesn’t seem to work. It’s not important though, as 64Bit AU is enough.