Win32 browser plugin demo app build failure

Hi

I tried to build the browser plugin in windows using visual studio 2008 and 2012 . i am facing the below issue. 

JuceBrowserPluginDemo.cpp
1>  juce_browser_plugin_wrapper.cpp
1>d:\juce-master\modules\juce_browser_plugin_client\wrapper\juce_activex_gluecode.cpp(72): error C2039: 'size' : is not a member of 'juce::StringPool'
1>          d:\\juce-master\modules\juce_core\text\juce_stringpool.h(45) : see declaration of 'juce::StringPool'
1>d:\juce-master\modules\juce_browser_plugin_client\wrapper\juce_activex_gluecode.cpp(73): error C2676: binary '[' : 'const juce::StringPool' does not define this operator or a conversion to a type acceptable to the predefined operator
1>d:\juce-master\modules\juce_browser_plugin_client\wrapper\juce_activex_gluecode.cpp(74): error C2676: binary '[' : 'const juce::StringPool' does not define this operator or a conversion to a type acceptable to the predefined operator
1>d:\juce-master\modules\juce_browser_plugin_client\wrapper\juce_activex_gluecode.cpp(82): error C2664: 'IDispatchHelper::getHashFromString' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'juce::String' to 'const juce::String::CharPointerType'
1>          No user-defined-conversion operator available that can perform this conversion, or the operator cannot be called
1>  juce_core_wrapper.cpp

Please let me know if we need to add any external dll or libs.

Thanks

Shankar

yeah, looks like that needs updating to match other changes in the library - will have a look at it soon..