X error when starting Introjucer

Hi,

I get an X error when I start Introjucer from commandline. The application works but there is some Error output.

➜  build  $ ./Introjucer
JUCE v1.54.13
ERROR: X returned BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) for operation X_ConfigureWindow
ERROR: X returned BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) for operation X_ConfigureWindow

I am on Ubuntu 11.04 in gnome 2 without compiz.

i.e., the JuceDemo doesn’t bring this error message.

Do you need more information.

Thanks,
Peter

More information would be good… like which X function call actually triggers the problem?

Hi Jules,

After debugging I tracked down the function call after that the error occurs.

Its the XGetWMHints in deleteIconPixmaps() in line 1184 in juce_linux_Windowing.cpp when function addToDesktop is called.

The X Errors come up at starting the application.

I don’t get any errors when I run it… and there’s nothing obviously wrong with that code. No idea why it’d be different for you, perhaps it’s just a warning that you can safely ignore.