ADC 2018 dates announced

ADC registrations have just opened! Now in its fourth year, the Audio Developer Conference will be held in London on the 20th and 21st of November 2018, with a day of workshops on the 19th.

Featuring over 40 talks, keynotes, workshops and social events, ADC is a celebration of innovation in audio for all industries, and a great opportunity to start or further your professional career.

Find out more

The areas of expertise presented at the conference have been extended with new topics, such as audio for games. We’re looking forward to curating a diverse and rich program once again, to help developers share and discover knowledge and practices. And this year, all speakers get a free ticket! Send us a proposal by 22nd June for a chance to speak at ADC.

Send us a proposal

Hope to see many of you in person at ADC 2018!

8 Likes

For ADC 2016 didn’t Google run a sponsorship scheme for a few lucky people to get a free ticket? Is anything like that happening again this year?
I’d love to come but I currently have £6 to my name… :weary:

All speakers at ADC will get a free ticket, so your best chance is to submit something.

2 Likes

Hey Im_Jimmi, indeed Google offered 10 sponsored tickets as a competition in 2016. JUCE is offering sponsors to do that again, and we’ll let you know if it happens again.

If any potential sponsor is interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll send you the sponsorship options.

1 Like