Android Studio project generation and c files

It seems the latest projucer fails generating AndroidStudio 2.2 projects correctly (gradle 2.14.1), i have those problems:

• source files for importing modules in JuceModules folder refers to an include path not reachable (after it has been symlinked to the jni folder)
  • preprocessor defines are not picked up in c files (when they are in modules) don’t know exactly why
  • some of my modules have *.inc files, but those are not copied over the jni folder

i’m actually trying to understand what’s going on

Sounds like it might be an issue with your source or module locations?

modules are made respecting the juce standard so it should not be a problem, it could be that it is a studio or gradle specific problem tho

it is strange that the module include generated by the jucer is like this (like for any other platform):

/*

IMPORTANT! This file is auto-generated each time you save your
project - if you alter its contents, your changes may be overwritten!

*/

#include "AppConfig.h"
#include <benchmark/benchmark.cpp>

but no includepath of the jni folder is set in the gradle script or generate the file with a relative path to the jni symlinked folder like this:

/*

IMPORTANT! This file is auto-generated each time you save your
project - if you alter its contents, your changes may be overwritten!

*/

#include "AppConfig.h"
#include "JuceModules/benchmark/benchmark.cpp"

different stuff for the plain c files. no mater what i set in the additional preprocessor macros in the projucer: they are never set in c files (even if i can see them in android.ndk section of the gradle).