I am trying to provision an AuV3 plugin to IoS, and to be able to see it on the list of inter-app effects available in garageband.
Provision on iOS of the standalone Juce app is OK - but so far I had no luck with GarageBand as AUV3 host.
Tried to provision the AUV3Synth demo - both on master and develop branch: Still no luck (had to modify the bundle identifier to be able to provision it)
Has anyone successfully used an AUV3 juce plugin in garageband? Do You have some tips on how to troubleshoot the process?
In the meanwhile I am planning the following debugging tasks:
- check with different bus configurations, in case GB wants a in/out configuration I am not currently offering.
- pester AuV3Wrapper.mm with DBG messages, to check where/if it gets called during GB query for inter-app effects.
Some more data.
- Plugin is not a synth.
- juce 4.3.0 (trying both master & develop)
- MBpro 2015 , OSX Sierra —> Ipad mini 4, iOS 10.1
- I am provisioning iOS with a local developer account made on Xcode using my appleID (not yet signed to Apple as iOS developer)