[Beginner] Will my JUCE plugin .dll work on other computers?

I’m completely new to c++ AND JUCE,
I’m just writing a small gain plugin and wondering if the .dll file that is created when I build the project will run on other computers if I uploaded it to my dropbox (want to test it on my laptop too - same OS as my computer.)
My laptop doesn’t have any of the additional include libraries installed (using the Eigen Library).
Will this be an issue?

What 4drX says: make sure to use these settings, otherwise you will need to ship the redistributables for other people to install on their machine (you could do that as part of your installer, but it’s much easier to just use the static runtime, even if it makes your plugin a bit bigger and bug fixes into the MS libs won’t make it into your plugin unless you rebuild). See also: Do plugins need Visual Studio redistributable?

And related to Eigen: it’s a template library IIRC, so you don’t need to install anything on another machine for it to run (it’s all compiled into your code). More info: http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Main_Page#Requirements

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I’m running into a problem that I believe may be linked to this problem?

When I first build the plugin, and then copy and paste the DLL into my plugins folder, Ableton live does not find the plugin, even after I “Rescan”.

I restarted my PC and then suddenly it’s there. Then when I double click the plugin in the list nothing happens, nothing happens a few times then I click and drag the plugin to the track and I get a message “The VST Plug-In is not recognised by Live”

This happens a further random amount of time until suddenly my plugin loads and everything works perfectly.

I have no idea what’s causing this problem, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
BLXD