I believe I found a bug with PNG image loading.
After switching to JUCE 5.3.2 and testing some of my applications, I noticed that in one of my applications PNG images that were loaded from a web URL were not appearing any longer.
Saving the PNG file to the local disk and loading it from that local file does still work.
I can’t exactly pinpoint a recent specific version of JUCE where it still worked fine, but I know it still worked fine with JUCE 4.2.3 (but that’s already a while ago…)
I created a PIP to reproduce the behavior (with test files).
See the full bug report here for that:
As I only tested on Windows 10 yet, I am posting this here, but it might also happen on macOS (not sure yet).