Build error for iOS

Hi, suddenly started getting this error when building, anyone any ideas? thx

warning: Falling back to contents of entitlements file “xxx.entitlements” because it was modified during the build process. Modifying the entitlements file during the build is unsupported.error: The file “xxx.entitlements” couldn’t be opened because there is no such file.

Can you reproduce this with any of the example projects?

i’ll give that a go… I’m wondering whether this has got anything to do with my Apple Developer Program renewing today… Seems very coincidental… I can still sign with codesign tho, so looks to be ok from the command line

warning: Falling back to contents of entitlements file “JuceDemoPlugin.entitlements” because it was modified during the build process. Modifying the entitlements file during the build is unsupported.error: The file “JuceDemoPlugin.entitlements” couldn’t be opened because there is no such file.

This was with a clean build of the demo plugin - save project and open in IDE for iOS
There is only an entitlements file in the MaxOSX directory, nothing in iOS

I’m not seeing the same. The steps I went through were:

cd /path/to/JUCE

git co develop

git clean -xdf

Compile and run the Projucer

Open the JUCE demo plug-in and save and open in XCode (iOS)

Connect an iDevice and set the sctive scheme to it

Set code signing for the AppExtension and Standalone targets

Build

hi, ok. thx for checking…

im testing with the simulator currently as my idevices have 10.3.1 on and I need to upgrade to Sierra to install XCode 8.3.2 to work with 10.3.1 it seems, so maybe some time… :wink:

ok, all is working now - hard to identify what the issue was I guess, as in order to get the app onto iOS 10.3.1 I had to upgrade to Sierra and do a fresh install of XCode