Building in XCode builds the previous project

Hello,
New user here with an issue that will probably seem simple to identify but is baffling me.

I am using Xcode on Mac, and I managed to get a simple build following JUCE: Tutorial: Create a basic Audio/MIDI plugin, Part 1: Setting up
and then
JUCE: Tutorial: Create a basic Audio/MIDI plugin, Part 2: Coding your plug-in

Background:
As suggested in the tutorials above, I first wrote the basic code for my plugin, called AudioPlugin1 (a simple slider).
I opened the AudioPluginHost projucer file, saved-and-opened-in-IDE, built AudioPluginHost. This created an executable file in its build folder.
I went back to AudioPlugin1, edited its scheme so that it would run via the AudioPluginHost executable.
Then opened the AudioPluginHost executable, scanned for plugins. Since I had built AudioPlugin1, there had been AudioPlugin1 vst3/au files automatically added into my Library/Audio/Plugin folder. And therefore, AudioPluginHost detected AudioPlugin1. Ok, great.

Issue:
The issue is that now I created a new Projucer project MakeAFilterTuto, and “saved and opened in IDE”, wrote code, etc. But when I click on build in Xcode, it still somehow builds AudioPlugin1, even though all the xcode/projucer windows for AudioPlugin1 are closed. As a consequence, my new plugin is not being built.

I am sure I am doing/did something wrong that is very simple, but I don’t know what it is since this is all new to me. Would you have any ideas on what project/Xcode settings to check to identify the issue? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!