Cannot find standard header files?

Just downloaded JUCE 5.2. I had to download to new location because simple upgrade failed (can’t remove old files). Rebuilding my plug-in failed with 571 errors. Seems as if most or all of the standard header files cannot be found. I adjusted my global paths to the new locations, but that did not help.

Have you resaved your project with the latest Projucer? Also, what do you mean by “standard headers”? C++ standard library headers or Juce headers?

I think it save automatically when I opened the project in VS 2017. I think it’s the C++ standards that cannot be found. Here are a few of the 571 error messages:

Error (active) E1696 cannot open source file “stddef.h” Multiverb2_SharedCode c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\include\atomic 15

Error (active) E1696 cannot open source file “stdlib.h” Multiverb2_SharedCode c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\include\atomic 17

This must be something pretty simple, but I cannot figure it out. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Nope, Visual Studio itself doesn’t invoke Projucer to do the project saving, you need to do that in Projucer yourself. If you have tweaked the Visual Studio project yourself, you will unfortunately lose the changes when doing that. (Not changes in source code but things like build settings etc)