Can't compile in the Projucer

Hi! I went to download the source for the RP2A03 plugin from SocaLabs’ 8-Bit Treats https://github.com/FigBug/RP2A03, but every time I open up the project in the Projucer I have been unable to compile anything (Linux makefile). The button to export is grayed out, and clicking the Build -> Enable Compilation button doesn’t do anything. Am I missing some dependencies, or is it something else? Thanks!

The Live Build Engine, inside Projucer, doesn’t work on Linux. However, when saving rp2a03.jucer, Projucer writes a Makefile under RP2A03/plugin/Builds/LinuxMakefile. Use a terminal to go into that folder and call make to build the RP2A03 plugin.

Oh, thanks. What are the dependencies, anyway? Since I installed the package from the Ubuntu repos, will that have installed all of the dependencies, too?

There is a thread here that has the Linux dependencies: List of Juce dependencies under linux - #35 by xenakios

I think the latest are:

apt-get install clang freeglut3-dev g++ libasound2-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libfreetype6-dev libjack-jackd2-dev libx11-dev libxcomposite-dev libxcursor-dev libxinerama-dev libxrandr-dev mesa-common-dev webkit2gtk-4.0