Compile error Intorjucer

Hi Jules,

i have the following compile error when I build Introjuicer on Linux:

Compiling JuceLibraryCode4.cpp
In file included from ../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/../src/native/linux/juce_linux_NativeCode.cpp:113,
                 from ../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/juce_amalgamated_template.cpp:406,
                 from ../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/juce_amalgamated4.cpp:31,
                 from ../../JuceLibraryCode/JuceLibraryCode4.cpp:15:
../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/../src/native/linux/juce_linux_Windowing.cpp:750: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘)’ token
In file included from ../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/juce_amalgamated_template.cpp:406,
                 from ../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/juce_amalgamated4.cpp:31,
                 from ../../JuceLibraryCode/JuceLibraryCode4.cpp:15:
../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/../src/native/linux/juce_linux_NativeCode.cpp:122: error: expected ‘;’ at end of input
../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/../src/native/linux/juce_linux_NativeCode.cpp:122: error: expected ‘}’ at end of input
../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/../src/native/linux/juce_linux_NativeCode.cpp:122: error: expected unqualified-id at end of input
../../JuceLibraryCode/../../../amalgamation/../src/native/linux/juce_linux_NativeCode.cpp:122: error: expected ‘}’ at end of input
make: *** [build/intermediate/Debug/JuceLibraryCode4_6856d902.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make -j4  86,90s user 3,14s system 308% cpu 29,177 total

Sorry, I’ve been upgrading to a new computer and haven’t got my linux VM up and running yet for testing linux builds… (dratted VirtualBox doesn’t work on the latest macs… grr) That bug just looks like a simple typo though - there’s an extra parenthesis on the end of that line.

Thanks,

removed the second paranthesis and now it compiles.

Peter