Creating an EQ plugin, Developers needed


Trying to create an audio plugin for mac that is the equivalent to FL Studio’s Fruity Parametric EQ 2. would be for personal use only


I wrote something quite similar, since it’s for personal use, just grab it:

Note, the download packages are outdated, if you want the analyser part as well, build the source yourself (I’m about updating the packages, but setting up a Jenkins took longer than expected)


i’m looking for the simplicity of the PEQ2 UI, and the colored bars signifying the frequencies,

basically almost a carbon copy maybe with different colors


Have a look here:

You could return an image instead of a graph and modulate the colours from the magnitudes taken from averager… just a thought

But sorry, I didn’t want to hog your thread :wink: