At Prism Sound we’re looking for an embedded developer! If anyone fancies the idea of working on a great team (that includes myself and @dave96), details are below…
Prism Sound is a world leader in high-quality professional audio technology, based near Cambridge. Our audio converters and signal processors are prized in the world’s top recording, mastering, broadcast and film studios. Prism Sound is part of the Audio Squadron group. Other brands include the SADiE digital audio workstation, the craft editor of choice for the world’s foremost broadcasters and Tracktion, offering the Waveform DAW for creative producers and Acktion range of synths.
We are looking for an experienced low-level software developer to work on a range of digital audio projects including the upcoming ADA-128 modular audio conversion system. Prior experience in the audio industry isn’t required but a huge enthusiasm for audio is!
- Programming in C++
- Embedded Linux/Yocto (device trees, kernel configuration etc.)
- Bare-metal embedded platforms (ARM)
- Device class compliance (UAC2)
- Windows device drivers (USB Audio/ASIO/WASAPI)
- Source management (Git)
- Real-time development
- macOS (Xcode)
- JUCE/GUI application development
Would you like to join our development team in Cambridge, UK, designing digital audio equipment to the highest standards of quality and performance? If you think you’ve got what it takes we’d like to hear from you. In return, we offer:
- Ground-breaking, award-winning, state-of-the-art technology
- A chance to work alongside the best in the business
- A small, close-knit team with a common purpose
- Autonomy and creative freedom, a chance to shine
- Flexible working arrangements (occasional travel to Cambridge required)
- A good salary and a rich opportunity for personal growth
Please reply to email@example.com, with a copy of your CV, and tell us why we need you.