External Software Controlling Loaded AUTOTUNE in DAW and Automatically Controlling Pitch Changes

Hi,everyone, I have seen many similar software products in the Chinese market. Typically, these software products automatically connect to a music player and then, through a database or some other method, automatically determine the key of a song. And when you opening a DAW, they can also automatically detect the AUTOTUNE wich is loaded onto a track. And then, as long as you switch songs, the new key will automatically be sent to AUTOTUNE. In other words, AUTOTUNE will automatically adjust the key and scale based on the key detected by this software. How is this principle achieved? It’s somewhat similar to AUTOKEY, but this is an external software product. This software even supports most DAWs, including the latest version of AUTOTUNE.

Check with Howard, but you should be able to send MIDI to autotune to set the pitch/keys.

Rail

However, they simply opened the DAW and loaded the plugin onto a newly created track. No other operations were performed.
I’m not sure if it’s appropriate to share a link here, but if it’s not, please feel free to remove it.Here’s the demo video I mentioned.
demo

There are a couple of ways that could be done. One would be to use MIDI CC messages tied to the Key and Scale parameters. Another would be if you’re acting as a host, and directly setting the parameters of the Auto-Tune plugin you have loaded.

Auto-Key works by writing the Key and Scale info to a file that Auto-Tune polls for that information. So, technically, you could write to that file yourself, I suppose, and it would also work.

You’d have to ask whoever wrote the software you’re referring to if you want to know how they do it.