Failed compile juce with Code:: Blocks

Greetings!

I tried to compile juce with the package accompanied cbp file but it failed.First said it was generated by an older version C::B and will convert it automatically,ok then;during building,the error message show a lot of *** file’s timestamp can’t be found.I have added all juce’s sources and extras and … into the project’s search path.

It would be grateful if anybody would like to figure me out step by step how to compile juce with C::B +mingw3.4.5 under windows.I use Codeblocks ,the lasted nightly 6709

Regards,
Sam

test project.

I recommend using CodeLite, newer gcc better IDE, juce projects work very nice.

Thank you so much!!

I will try.Thank you !

May I ask how to configure the project,do you have an workable codelite project file for juce?

EDIT:

I tried but failed.

error msg:
||=== Juce Library, Debug ===|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|41|error: #error |
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h||In function ‘safe_malloc_mul_2op_’:expressionless:
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|120|error: ‘SIZE_T_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|120|error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|120|error: for each function it appears in.)|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h||In function ‘safe_malloc_mul_3op_’:expressionless:
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|130|error: ‘SIZE_T_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h||In function ‘safe_malloc_mul2add_’:expressionless:
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|143|error: ‘SIZE_T_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h||In function ‘safe_realloc_mul_2op_’:expressionless:
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|196|error: ‘SIZE_T_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)|
||=== Build finished: 7 errors, 0 warnings (0 minutes, 9 seconds) ===|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|41|error: #error |
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h||In function ‘safe_malloc_mul_2op_’:expressionless:
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|120|error: ‘SIZE_T_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|120|error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|120|error: for each function it appears in.)|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h||In function ‘safe_malloc_mul_3op_’:expressionless:
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|130|error: ‘SIZE_T_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h||In function ‘safe_malloc_mul2add_’:expressionless:
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|143|error: ‘SIZE_T_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)|
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h||In function ‘safe_realloc_mul_2op_’:expressionless:
C:\Personnal\language\cplusplus\juce\juce_1_51\juce\src\audio\audio_file_formats\flac\libFLAC…\alloc.h|196|error: ‘SIZE_T_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)|
||=== Build finished: 14 errors, 0 warnings (0 minutes, 10 seconds) ===|

Here is the CodeLite project, create a new Workspace in CodeLite and add this project to it.
Extract the zip to juce\extras\juce demo\Builds and open the project from the CodeLite directory and it should work just fine. There is a problem in juce_String.cpp and _TRUNCATE/sprintf symbols but i don’t know if this is something here or in general, so just try it