Failed compiling for emulator

The build for iOS compiles fine (from the command-line), but the same for the emulator does not.  It used to build, but the XCode updated itself..

g++  -MMD -ObjC++ -mtune=native -arch i386 -fPIC -D JUCE_IOS -D JUCE_USE_CAMERA -D JUCE_QUICKTIME -D "IOS=1" -D "NDEBUG=1" -D "JUCE_APP_VERSION=1.0.0" -D "JUCE_APP_VERSION_HEX=0x10000" -I ../../JuceLibraryCode -I ../../JuceLibraryCode/modules  -Wshadow -fstrict-aliasing -fexceptions -fasm-blocks -fvisibility=hidden  -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator.sdk/usr/include -fblocks -fobjc-nonfragile-abi -fno-builtin -D__IPHONE_OS_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED=50100 -mios-simulator-version-min=8.1 -MT dependencies  -std=c++11 -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings  -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator.sdk -F/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks -O0 -g  -o "build/intermediate/Release/juce_gui_basics_a630dd20.o" -c "../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_gui_basics/juce_gui_basics.cpp"

In file included from ../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_gui_basics/juce_gui_basics.cpp:267:

../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_gui_basics/native/juce_ios_UIViewComponentPeer.mm:340:21: error: no member named 'callAsync' in 'juce::MessageManager'

MessageManager::callAsync ([=]() { sendScreenBoundsUpdate (self); })

Jules: is something different between the iOS and iOS-emulator builds that I need to change?

Everything compiles just fine for me on the simulator.

Have you disabled C++11 support in your project? The error is that it's failing to compile a lambda expression.

No, you can see '-std=c++11' on the command line there

I just found out that the deployment target has to be at least iOS 7.0 for this to work...