I am a VB6 developer that are so impressed with JUCE demo that I am keen to get simple JUCE demo going in VC++ 2003.
What do I need to do get my either the Haydxn or a JUCER created application going?
- Main JUCE demo compiles & runs fine
- I am using VC 2003
- I did read through readme.html (but are missing something)
- My VC++ knowledge is not good.
- How can I get the HAYDXN or JUCER files going>
- made copy of “example_project_for_Win32” to
- open up juce_application.sln
- make juce_application my Startup project
- Hit Start (F5): 1 Error, no file main.cpp
- I then remove main.cpp and add 3 files from haydxn demo
- Hit Start (F5):
- this time error @ linker “Unresolved ext symbol…”
I also tried to include the 2 files created from JUCER
- again error @ linker “Unresolved ext symbol…”
Please provide simple steps / ideas to get either haydxn or Jucer generated code going.