[Good now, folks!] C++/JUCE Developer Seeking Work

Hello fellow JUCER,

For the last two years I’ve been mainly focusing on console application development, and am now a free-agent ready to jump back into the realm of JUCE.

If you’ve a need for a developer be it in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) or remote, lets get in touch!

My CV here.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Joël R. Langlois

Hi, founder of zenAud.io here. Hit me up at jobs@zenaud.io and let’s discuss possible work!

Kind regards,

Martin Percossi

Hey bud. We’ve got some cool work being done over at Musistic. Would love to hear from you to see if you’d be interested in learning more.

Hi Thomas – color me interested, looks like you guys are doing some really cool things. I’m curious to hear more about the tech behind this and possibility of integrating into our app! Feel free to email me at team@zenaud.io !

Martin

Thomas,
you might also be interested in the ARA (Audio Random Access) SDK, introduced by Celemony together with Presonus, and integrated in a few DAWs already (StudioOne, Sonar, Samplitude, Tracktion, …)
This gives you access to a whole audio track at once, without needing to use the “audio transfer” process of recording into/playing from the plugin.
Just mentioning it, as I think it might be useful for what you guys are doing.
Success!
Koen